100% Natural Fibre / Gentle everyday Exfoliator / Vegan and Cruelty Free / Gluten Free
The Japanese have used the Konjac plant as a health based calorie-free dietary fibre in foods for over 1500 years. Being rich in vitamin (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, & E), protein, lipids, fatty acids and natural minerals such as copper, zinc, iron and magnesium, the Konjac plant has so much to offer.
Our Konjac sponges are extremely gentle on the skin, yet remarkably effective and perfect for all skin types. It has a slightly alkaline property closely resembling that of the human body.
• Removes dull, dry skin cells and brightens your complexion.
• Cleanses pores, softens and conditions.
• Skin feels soft, smooth, and healthy with a natural glow
How to use:
• For first time use, remove from bag and soak in warm water for about a minute. This will allow the sponge to soften, and become plump with water.
• Gently squeeze the water out. Do not wring out as this could cause unnecessary damage to your Konjac sponge and shorten its useful life.
• No need to apply cleanser or soap as the sponge works ideally with warm water.
• Use as a normal sponge applying circular motion, paying particular attention to around the nose and around the eyes.
• When finished, rinse out, squeeze out excess water and hang up using string provided.
• Do not leave in direct sunlight to dry out. Do not leave in dark damp place either.
• Depending on wear & tear and how you store your sponge, you should aim to replace your sponge every 3 - 4 months.
Give our Konjac Sponges a try out! They will absolutely amaze you and will leave you wondering why you never owned one before.